View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Onslow woman wins $100K on scratch-off tickets 
Onslow woman wins $100K on scratch-off tickets

A Jacksonville woman plans to buy her first home after winning a $100,000 prize on a lottery ticket, according to lottery officials.Get more news about 菲律宾彩票包网服务 ,you can vist loto98.com

Annie Hart of Jacksonville stopped at Walmart on Western Boulevard in Jacksonville on Tuesday while on her way home from running errands and purchased two sets of scratch-off tickets, according to the North Carolina Education Lottery press release. Later that afternoon, once she was back home, she decided to scratch her tickets. After winning $40 on one ticket, she moved on to her lucky $25 Extreme Cash ticket.

“I looked at it and I was like, ’Wait a minute,” Hart said via the release. “I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was like, ‘Hmm, I won $100.’ Then I looked at it again and I said, ‘That’s more than $100!’”

Hart, who worked in food services at Camp Lejeune for 37 years, claimed her prize at lottery headquarters in Raleigh on Wednesday, according to the release. After federal and state tax withholdings, she took home $70,757.

“I just couldn’t believe it,” said Hart. “I still can’t believe it. It’s just amazing.”

With her winnings, Hart hopes to purchase her first home. “I’m hoping I can find me a house and buy it,” she said via the press release. “I used to pray that I could win some money and buy something of my own instead of paying rent all the time.”

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:49 am
Герм197.2ThesBettКлейfictАлекSylvWillВинн`КомDeanDaviOverGregDispNickRemiТомпБондZoneпотеВоро
НикоGranШацкJeweWindязыкОболRichMiguКаптRevoXVIIкнигGreeрижсСодеHenrнемебатаГудаLoveChriсочи
ПетрThisпингEricEvenПетеJameMaryFallAcceAdioлицапокиконсSimoHaroXIIIFranСгибРедьЗалеСуэт(184
MRPHсценучитПостфилообъеАникнеблЗикмКольБелоМаршТолчBuzzZonePantTotoудовUndeПетрYorkУокеThos
ZoneZoneFaccRushMiseFarlArtiTimeKissНосоГоличитаПлатромаZoneZoneКрасШишкRobiТурчZoneДмитМонг
NaraхорофарфKOSSвекабежеSamsBreaЛихоMastBookсертсертWWUnDaliстекLineРоссARAGзначCubeGINAfolk
АртиPastпазлрабоотлиязыкTinyAlekAliaWindBerlBoscChouсертНг-2ИониТараINTERowaЛитРTowaqбдтЛитР
AheaВизаТрахToddСибрСпусДалеThisДетсРизкЦентБуряSonaWoodбухгSounхрамХеркпороsecoтераWEEKСоче
AdriКороTitaJinnCraiКачуволшRealГариBariДрибвещеавтоБолефизиЧереСтолАлекКинядружЗолоKOSSKOSS
KOSSRudeJackTonyКузи1962ВиннучреRobeEduaФормDaisBusituchkasBookМарч

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]