View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Kindness in Coronavirus Crisis Led to Lottery Luck 
Kindness in Coronavirus Crisis Led to Lottery Luck

Three players from across the country recently enjoyed lottery wins after they helped out family and friends during the coronavirus outbreak.Get more news about LOTO彩票包网 ,you can vist loto98.com

A Louisville man purchased a scratch-off ticket worth $1 million while running an errand for his wife. The winner, who wanted to stay anonymous, spent $20 on the Kentucky Millions ticket - and the name turned out to be accurate.

"My wife wanted something from the store and asked me to buy her four $5 scratch-offs. I bought one of the Kentucky Millions tickets for myself. It's one I always play," the winner said. Seeing he'd matched the last number, 36, he noticed that the corresponding prize amount printed underneath was the $1 million jackpot.

Initially, he couldn't believe his luck. "At first, I was like, no way," he said. "I took a double take, when I saw $50,000 a year for 20 years, realizing it was the big one."

The winner opted to receive his payment as a cash lump sum of $758,000 rather than yearly annuity payments. He and his wife plan to use the prize money to purchase their dream home.A Wilmington woman's errand for a neighbor led her to a quarter-of-a-million-dollar lottery win. The 52-year-old woman visited the Windsor Market at the request of her neighbor.

"One of my neighbors who lives in my building and is a friend asked me to go to the store for them. While I was there, I figured I'd get a ticket or two for myself," the woman said.On the spur of the moment, she picked up two Money Frenzy scratch-off tickets at the store - one of which turned out to be worth $250,000, the game's top prize.

"It was a total shock because I wasn't supposed to go to the store that day," the woman recalled.

She's been playing the Delaware Lottery for about two years but until now she hasn't won a large prize. The first person she shared the good news with was her daughter. The winner plans to use her prize money to buy a disability-accessible van and move to a new home.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]