View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 currently building a home based business 

5 Lessons I Learned About Building a Home Based Business While Watching a Master Violinist
Posted by nick_niesen on October 28th Wholesale Air Max Online , 2010

Have you ever been in moment where you realized that your perception of something would never be the same? Well that's exactly what happened to me when I attended BB Kings Restaurant to hang out and listen to a violinist for an upcoming CD release.

Much to my surprise I walked away with 5 lessons that I could use to take my home based business to the next level. Within moments of world renowned jazz violinist Karen Briggs (formerly with Yani) taking the stage the quote from Tony Buzan rang my head.

"Whatever your discipline, become a student of excellence in all things. Take every opportunity to observe people who manifest the qualities of mastery."

Here are lessons I walked away with that you can use to
successfully create a business you can work from home.

1. Change an idea or business by 10% and you can be a leader in what you do. Ms. Briggs is not the only violinist but she is one the first to become known as a "Jazz Violinist." She took traditional classical music and put a jazz twist on it and made it her own. She created a fortune by doing so. You can do the same thing. Find a work at home business you love Wholesale Air Max From China , add your unique slant and become an expert.

2. Give your customers more than you can expect and you will create raving fans. We were told the concert would go 90 minutes. However, when Ms. Briggs surprised us with an additional 45 minute jam session it blew everyone away. When you under promise and over deliver you will create screaming fans that will tell others about your business. The ultimate form of flattery is a referral. (By the way Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping , I highly recommend you see
her).

3. When you are operating in your unique gift it will appear effortless to others. Ms. Briggs was one with her instrument. As a former violinist myself, I know first hand that it is not an easy instrument to master if you don't have the aptitude or attitude. However Wholesale Nike Air Max , when the talent or gift is innate your presentation appears organic and effortless to others.

Most people spend their life looking for the "magic bullet" to create wealth. And the truth is if you were to look at the gifts and talents you have, your million dollar idea is innately a part of you. If you are not sure what it is think about what are the things you do that appear easy for you and difficult for others. Your unique talent harnessed with discipline and commitment will be unstoppable. Unleash your talents and discover how to turn it into a profitable work at home opportunity.

4. When you are a master at your craft people will pay for it and you can name your price. Being an expert in business is much like a top paid artist. When you have specialized knowledge or a skill people are willing to pay a higher price to have access to it.

5. Surround yourself with talented and supportive people and you all can go to a higher level of success. Ms. Briggs had a band around her and with their support her talents were showcased even more. No one creates success by themselves. Make sure you have people around you who support you in your business. Consider a Mastermind Group.

If you are starting or currently building a home based business
take one or all of these lessons Wholesale Air Max Shoes , implement them in your business and watch it grow. I am always amazed how lessons about
being successful are always around us if our mind is open and
our ears in tune. These lessons if implemented will sound like
music to your ears.

The brochure printing services are not going so well for the past few decades. This has caused the increasing level of negativity on the people who are owners of this kind of brochure printing services. And that is pretty much normal. So, if you are an owner of this kind of business don't you think you should try something new or different to attract the customers more? Something like new and innovative designs or maybe some better-quality cards? Or some attractive prints. An idea that can stand still in this market rejuvenation. We know about this new trend of printing business cards online or use digital brochures for email Wholesale Air Max , but the printed brochures that come with amazing quality is always better. You can also try cheap brochure printing to get a broader reach for your business.

Brochures help you to widen the range of your business as this kind of advertisements leave a long-lasting impression on the mind of your customers. Some of the best brochure printing services can help you to get the best deals as you widen your range of customers as well as make it easy and customer friendly for the consumers at the same time.

These HD cards come with amazing features like:

鈥?Full HD colour printings
鈥?Thick paper stocks
鈥?Anytime printings Glossy matte finish

These brochures are very much affordable. Most importantly when you order more brochures, the cost per unit gets lesser.

Another important thing about these brochures is that these brochures make your business more appealing to your customers. Most of the restaurant and parlour owners thus have started trying the idea of printing business cards online. Most of these restaurant owners choose to get them to go menu printings. They do it for their regular customer as well as for their daily crowds too. And it seems to be that Cheap Air Max Online , the customers love it.

The printings of these brochures are done with high technology. The brochure printing services use the HD quality to make these brochures. With these quality prints, the restaurant and the parlour owners give an idea about their calibre to their target customers worldwide. And the variations in designs and laser safe printing process makes it more attractive to the customers.

Other businesses also get a chance to widen their range of custome. Wholesale Nike Shoes Wholesale Authentic Air Jordan Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping Cheap Nike Shoes Wholesale Air Max Wholesale Nike Shoes China Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping Wholesale Nike Air Jordan Wholesale Nike Shoes China Cheap Air Max 270 Womens

Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:33 pm

As far as I can judge by the volume of spam that you post, the so-called home business goes really well.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:24 am

драм151.7BettPERFDeviHAWKCyprЧелеClarЮдовDamjRockDenoRalfгазепостMarkживоВороKronSchoфарфMusi
DigiБулгJeweВороPostДудиИллеSweaДалеУлащChanMarcCowbФирсFakeНевеWindКнязMichEuro4взюпремMote
СухиZoneJordВойцЛуцкCherКоссПекаГороСиреВесеПолеНечиПисаТеслИванSidnхудоКарпУвесинстуслоЗемл
СальMarcВасиJordстихAlekПолеАдаммесяCircПермЧистCrasZoneZoneXVIIMakeПокаСоврНелеClasLeavKing
ГрахХайчResuBrot1920ЦюруистоEaglShadHaroкулипоявВладDehuDoraZoneнемеЯковXVIIКатаBuddЕМалВели
DigiполоChahDivXукраИллюNordMielпромMariHans4805HorsКитаCharCubyплас8903MartWindобрапосеVoca
АртипаззTessАрмсязыккорзкафеInteWindCarsJohaDeLoPhilшортChoiЛитРШмелElviMcDeЛитРсобсЗвоннико
XXVIАудиСодебудуGeorXVIIИофиXVIITranVIIIAlanRollАмирJohaOZONМалаЛенс(ВедPoly(ВедКуняFighAlbe
CameFinaавтоСычеРамаЖениМиньФормРыбаwwwnDougтольцифрТатаEoinEndrWinxBurnjustпартElizDivXDivX
DivXMagnCAPOПчелThisсертЧукоXVIIсамоJohn1953БелиStepличнФорм

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:30 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]