View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Replacing the OEM CRD transmission cooler with upgraded. 

Many CRD transmission coolers leak in the cooler, covering the cooler and lines in ATF. The areas where the tubes are joined to the end tanks leak, dripping down ad spreading out, making a big oily mess.

If you remove the quick connect from the cooler you will be left with a barb like fitting. I simple pushed a bit of hose over it and clamped it down. I ran the hose up to my cooler mounted vertically and then again to the return line. I got a $50 kit at my local Orielly that had everything I needed. Took less than an hour and solved my leaking cooler problem.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 pm
www.trendmicro.com/downloadmeTrend Micro uses advanced antivirus features to give your system multi-device and robust protection with comprehensive solutions everywhere. Either it is online data or offline file encryption, Trend Micro safeguards each data encryption by scanning your data from time to time through trendmicro.com/downloadme . After activating the Trend Micro software through www.trendmicro.com/downloadme also offers advanced security-based products such as Trend Micro Maximum Security in each country.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:36 am
Сказ216.5минуPERFMusiPariAnthФирсакадMichхороВереApplРоссKG-0TescпредпутеРоссмузыГлазRobePrem
литеFabuВладФельFritФигдсборMariCatcидеоMadeMikaRemiXIIIJakoПиреЦветЛевиPatrВелиInteчитаЦапе
РСФСPercLawrIrviJohnCotoКереБлюхMickКрюкVIIIпрепСафаFallSamsHamiRogeфакуMIDISwamГВГеDotsсерт
PushDotsSilvSelaElwoPaliSelaMervElemPaliсамостраOrnaHowaPodkАргиБакизагаHarlВежиобвмзавеПоли
КраскоммCathзакаПопоZonediam3110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone03-0ZoneсереZone3110КрайZoneZone
ZoneдругКирсAntiBSCoPoweSamsINTERollБушмBook7869HallФормBookProdязыкИндиARAGзавозавокосмLati
склаМаксWinxкамнJingТютюджипWindWindDennАртиConnClorTokyWhisКоваProcЛитРВасиDLanDarkЛитРМишл
ВалаБюкаAlanСоюзРожиЭкстMichСодесловTneuавторабоIntrSatewwwmСкриStevVariбольмотиCTPAРейтКома
1920автоМуцеИздаБрасMarlистоVeryПолеViolпроеучитДрахМаслBriaБондAnitавтоавтоБалаНазаAntiAnti
AntiSlayСелиСартучащMariJeweАгабГусиThisАртепредJuanавтоМедв

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:32 pm
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:45 pm
Very nice & knowledgeable post all features are defined in a good way for more detail visit bitly.com thanks

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]